Sunday, March 22, 2009

Downtown

We drove downtown because I found a sweet rug on Craigslist and we needed to check it out.

We found the bean. It was awesome! Our family.

Scott and Macker.


Cool.


Really cool.

Twins.

Our fam.


The Chicago sign. We walked for a while then took a cab to dinner.

Mr. Happy

We walked all the way back to the car bacause it was such a nice night and there was so much to see. Balancing beam.

Sweethearts.


Saw a horse.

Can you find Sissy and June?

Nice handle, Sissy.

Hey look, the letter A.


Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Kers said...

Looks like a great day! What about the rug?

Kristi said...

It's worth a trip just for the bean!

Robyn said...

I love that our (that's right, I said our...we're on our way!!!) kids will get to grow up so close to such a cool city. Save the date for July: all of us take a trip to Oak Street Beach and Lincoln Park Zoo.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

What a fun family day! Love Sissy and the horse handle! Ha!

P.S. I don't get the bean...is it supposed to mean something?

Carrie said...

Ummm ... no one talked to me about a sweet rug???!!! :)

Rachel said...

Right what happened to the rug?

I love the bean pics and video - and the parking garage video is absolutely hilarious. J loved it, especially the June-fish song.

Anonymous said...

You guys rock. I wish I were your kid.

Mikele said...

I miss you guys more now, if that's even possible. :)

Anonymous said...

The RUG?

Stephanie said...

girl, you were so close! next time we're gonna hang out! :)