Saturday, January 14, 2012

Criddle Girl's Weekend

The sign Juner made for the visitors.
Welcome Nanny and Kers and Karoline. (duh, like you couldn't read that)

For Christmas my mom got my sisters and I tickets to In the Heights. We had the perfect weekend eating out, shopping, laughing and making fun of my mom. (you know we love you, Mom)

The most special part was seeing LD Kidd IN THE SHOW.  He was my little sister's prom date and a really great guy from our hometown. After the show we got to see him and tell him how much we loved the show.
  Thank you for the fun weekend, love you guys.

3 comments:

Mikele said...

Looks like so much fun! Nanny, I don't have any sisters, *sniff.

Mikele said...

Looks like so much fun! Nanny, I don't have any sisters, *sniff.

Robyn said...

What a special weekend! :)