Saturday, March 31, 2007

Garage sale morning...

We had a garage sale this morning for our Cousin Lloyd. Thank you to everyone who helped us raise money. We totally appreciate it! Please keep him in your prayers.We got up at the crack of dawn...

Jen and Mdog came to shop and have breakfast.
Does this picture look familiar?
The lady never even noticed the little correction...
$15.00
Mini and Madison with Jen shopping in the background.
Just incase you needed to see it again.
Suburban Man!!!
Heather, Mikele, me and Jen.




Great morning!!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the mosaic of Mikele's booty...maybe you can blow it up and sell it for $15 at you NEXT garage sale.

Mikele said...

I actually have a bunch to say... One, let's all take a look at a rare phenomenon - Jen without her hair fixed. You might never see it again. Two, there really is only 4 booty pictures - you copied, and in one I AM bending at the knee... Three, Heather, try not to show up looking hot at a garage sale ever. again. Four, did you wonder where the person who was taking the pictures was? Oh! SITTING on their rear. Done.

Anonymous said...

Did Mikele have a wardrobe change during the garage sale?? It's just like the Oscars followed by the Oscars After Party. Oh wait, that's from the People magazines I was catching up on while you all were having fun at the garage sale :( Sorry I couldn't be there!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I feel like my friendship with Mikele has gone to a whole new level.
Hope you got BIG $$$$!!!

Carrie said...

I saw Mikele later that night and she was wearing really cool jeans with zippers on the butt. I'm like "Oh ... I could totally see why Scott took 20 pictures of your butt with those cool jeans!" But I was left without any answers when she told me those weren't the jeans she was wearing that morning? HMMM?

Anonymous said...

Well, you know!