Saturday, October 27, 2007

Zoo and SanTan Village

Wonder where Amelia learned to love flowers?
Looking at the animals.

Special treat, riding the carousel.

Watching some dancers at SanTan Village grand opening. (thanks Jen for the great idea)

After it was over Amelia said, "They were good dancers but I
think Dad has better moves, don't you?"
I had to agree with Mini...

Posted by Picasa



Nanny and Papa with the kids in a stroller Papa "barrowed".

Free updoos (scroll down on the hyperlink and you'll see some kids you know) were totally worth the 2 hour wait! See her face on the tv?

We ended the night giving this cow lot's of love, then it was back to the Murray house to make cookies and read books. Can you tell Nanny's in town?!
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kers said...

Love the updo, chicken-man, and the carousel. Please send cookies! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun at the Santan event. Isn't that mall sweet? I have a feeling I'm going to be there alot.

Carrie said...

We were there today ... no updos for J How but we did make a stuffed animal for EBB and eat a yummy ice cream! It's going to be a mall I visit at NIGHT or when I need a break from air-conditioning!