Monday, January 19, 2009

MackyMac and Moses

Love him.
Really love him. Scott made up a new little game.


He loves Moses.



Really loves Moses.



We went to Grandpa and Grandma's house and my parent and sisters me us there.


Lulu was a little pushy with poor little Macker.




Poor Mac... just give him a few months and then she better watch out.



Girl cousins reading books.


The guys playing cards in the basement.


My parents let us barrow a highchair for Mac. He looked way too little.


Last night we went to the Y for a youth thing. Amelia loved the swimming.



Junie had a little fit about leaving the Y. Poor guy, he's been through a lot.

5 comments:

mini and brother said...

NICE POST...I feel like I was almost there! Good job sweetie!

Mikele said...

You know how I love to stick stuff on Mac! Imagine my happiness to see that video!!!

He's so precious.

Melanie Cain said...

Ryan and I laughed hysterically watching Mac try to play his new game.

Rachel said...

LOL @ 'he's been through a lot.'

Dana said...

Your Mom's reaction to Lulu grabbing Mac is great!