Sunday, November 07, 2010

90% Off at Target

Ok, I know I'm way behind in all my blogging. We've been to AZ and then super sick and now we're better and just trying to catch up on life. But first, tonight our family was walking around Target (that's what you do in IL when it gets dark at 4:45pm. stinkin daylight savings...) Anyway, we wandered past the Halloween/junk isle and struck gold!
One female ref, one jail boy...
One large sailor boy and one little one.
One large baker and one tarzanish boy.

Sweet night, is it almost spring?
No costume was more than $1.75

9 comments:

Kers said...

I think the big baker is my favorite :) Much entertainment for years to come
And just want to go on record and say that we were outside playing until almost 5:45 (with no coats)so don't feel too sorry for us Arizona-ians :)

feather said...

Sooo many of my wildest dreams just came true!!!!! _ adam

Carrie said...

Please tell me you picked up one for the newest addition?

Stephanie said...

LOVE this!

Blog Stalker said...

I love the matching sailors.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Love Chef Boyardee! Love all the costumes...they are awesome!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Love Chef Boyardee! Love all the costumes...they are awesome!

Mikele said...

I have no words for Baker Guy. My word.

Also, please dress Macker up more and make him repeat funny stuff.

I'm glad everyone is finally on the mend. Can you come back now?

Robyn said...

Ahoy thar, mateys. Love it.