Thursday, March 03, 2011

Our Secret Adventure

Robyn and I got to the airport 2 days in a row at 2am. So worth it.
This picture is about 2 seconds after we got to the restaurant. I've seriously never seen Jen so "covered".
Happiness!!! Heather and Jen.
All us girls!!
Sedona was beautiful. We found the perfect pull-out to take pictures.
We followed each other down the mountain to the valley.
Beautiful.
Hey Kel, are you happy!?!
We sat in the sun by the pool reading books and magazines soaking up the AZ sun.

The sky was seriously this beautiful.
And our friend Mikele is seriously this strange.


Eph. 1:16 I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Fun, Fun, fun. No pic from the S. African yet? I was kind of holding my breath for those. I mean ... my first jump pic and all :)

Bret said...

So fun! Glad you guys got to experience the airport at 2am twice :) and finally got to AZ. What a great memory!!

Mikele said...

Oh, my... the pictures we shouldn't ever share.

True love is going to the airport twice in the middle of the night and then seeing the sun in Phoenix and driving back to the snow for me.