Tuesday, July 26, 2011

McCoy Criddle Murray is 3

Our precious little Macker is becoming a big boy. We are crazy about him, spice and all. This weekend we told him he could be the boss of the family. He got decide everything. His first request... family bike ride to donuts at the french market.


At the donut table.

Happy!

Did I mention that Sissy has mono. Poor girl! She couldn't bike the 7 miles so Scott and I took turns pulling these 2. It was no joke... we were exhausted.



That ride wore her out so she has a little rest.


Next request, Monkey Joe's. (Thank God for Groupon.) Open your eyes Macker. I am Mom.


Pure happiness.

The teenagers.

Macker has always been scared of the slide but NOT ANY MORE.

It's has birthday, he can do what he wants.

Mr. Joyful. Check out all those teeth.

Saturday night they went to the dollar movie theatre to see Mr. Poppers Penguins. Sunday morning we got up EARLY and raced to Dunkin Donuts to get Macker his favorite chocolate long john for his birthday morning breakfast in bed.

Happy birthday, Macker.

Open your eyes Macker. I am Mom.


Brothers! Open your eyes Macker. I am Mom.

Diaper still. Don't judge. Open your eyes Macker. I am Mom.



OH YEAH!!!

Scott and June left for church and Sam was sleeping so I took Mac and Sis to my room for showers. My phone rang and it was my dad. He was asking where we were because they were at our back door!!! Surprise!! They had driven all the way from Iowa to spend Macker's day with him. He was so happy!! Open your eyes, Macker. I am Mom.

He and Nanny made his cake. Open your eyes, Macker. I am Mom.


I got this Cars track at Target last fall (normally $89.00 clearance $19.99)and I've been saving it for Macker's birthday. Open your eyes, Macker. I am Mom.

The track totally stinks. They cars don't stay on and it's super hard to work. Oppps. Scott said he knows why it was so cheap. Who cares. Macker thought it was awesome and that's all the matters.


Next request... ChuckyCheese! Open your eyes Macker. I am Mom.

I won't tell you about how I got really excited to see Chucky and tripped over Sam's stroller and fell on my face. Open your eyes Macker. I am Mom.

Sam's first horse ride.

CAKE TIME!


Deeeee-licous!


FUN!.

Yeah Sam.

Final request... Dairy Queen! Nice face Birthday Boy!
We love Macker and we're so thankful he's our son. (most of the time)

7 comments:

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

From Ethiopia to a merry-go-round in a Chuck E. Cheese at his brother's birthday party...Sam...you have quite a story! Love it!

Happy Birthday Macker...love watching you grow! Love your sweet faces...every one of them!

Blog Stalker said...

That is quite the birthday extravaganza! Looks like it was wonderful!

Carrie said...

So the mom thing doesn't seem to be enough of a motivation for M to open his eyes, huh?? I want to make all the decisions for the day! That would be awesome!

Katie and Bret said...

I am totally coming to your house for my birthday! What a sweet day! P.S. Love the diaper pics standing on the kitchen table :)

Jasmyn said...

I want to celebrate my b-day like Macker....especially the donut and juice box for breakfast! I love your family!!!

Mikele said...

I love a themed blog post! Happy Birthday, Macker!!! Can't wait to snuggle with you in 5 weeks!

Cheryl said...

Wow!! What a birthday!! You really do it right! Lucky boy. Super cute video of him dancing to ice ice baby. :)