Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Surprise!

Last Thursday night Scott asked me to go on a date. We had a Groupon that was burning a hole in his pocket. Our babysitter came and we took off. On the way, Scott asked me to run into Caribou Coffee to grab a mug and gift card for a person he works with. I said sure, and didn't think a thing of it. UNTIL......

Our wonderful friends were on their way to NYC for a Christmas party and they made the plan with Scott to surprise me. IT. WAS. AMAZING. I sincerely had NO IDEA.  They took Scoot and I to a wonderful, fancy dinner where we talked and laughed our heads off.  We also stayed up till 2 in the morning. (I'm getting too old for that!)

Scoot was so happy to be with his buddy.

When we got home the kids went crazy!!!! They love our friends too!

They literally smushed Heather.
Adam even tucked Junie into bed. (top bunk)

Seriously, 12 hours went  by way too fast. I'm just so thankful for our time together!! Thank you for coming to surprise me!!! Love you!

3 comments:

KimF said...

love this! after seeing the video i'm cry-laughing i'm so happy for you!

feather said...

Best. Twelve. Hours.
Miss you guys!

Mikele said...

Jealous. Yet thrilled for you guys. But still jealous.