Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Weekend

We arrived in sunny Arizona bright and early on Thursday. After a quick trip to Last Chance we were off to a great lunch at Pita Jungle.

Toes!
We spent our time shopping....
We stayed at a beautiful resort in Scottsdale.  Pinnacle Peak was so much fun to hike. Note to self: don't text and hike.
Mikele's 11 weeks pregnant!!!! YEAH!
Cool Jen.
What?
Fancy dinner at Euro Cafe.
 Sprinkles Cupcakes.
So fancy!
Scottsdale.
It was seriously the perfect trip. Before the trip, I was in need of some rest and time away. I came home thankful and more in love with my family.
These friends are so precious to me and I don't take a single one for granted.

3 comments:

Mikele said...

Ahhh!!! The very best. It could not have been more perfect. Except for the satanic duck, your fall & those dang emotions!

Robyn said...

The duck was hungry for my white ankles. It was scary!
Every moment was incredible and such a blessing. So thankful! Love, love, love.

feather said...

So perfect, every last second of it! Can we PLEASE do it again this weekend? Katie, your necklace looks great, but where are the matching earrings?