Wednesday, February 06, 2013

I'm a Sucker

I totally admit, I'm not a Pinterest person. I really don't totally understand how to "pin", but whenever I look on there I love all the ideas. I remembered a while ago seeing this cute Valentine card and I thought it looked easy. So, I did it. I had my boys stand outside in the yard (so the background would be plain) with one arm in the air. (EASY)

They thought it was fun!

Next I uploaded the pictures and used PICMONKEY photo editing site (it's free and super easy). I changed picture to black and white and then added the text in several different fonts. Make sure when you add the text you leave a little space around the edge so that when you print the picture you won't lose any of your words.


I printed 4x6 pictures at Walgreens.
 
Then I carefully cute slits in the picture.
 
Finally, I added a sucker and placed a little piece of scotch tape to the back so that the sucker would stay in place. Easy and cute.
Thing I would do differently next time: *Ask for matte finish NOT GLOSSY* Total cost for 50 cards. $9.00

1 comment:

Mikele said...

Please figure out Pinterest.
Also. So dang cute!!!!!