Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Spontaneous Summer Fun

Robyn and Owen made a quick trip to Chicago to spend 24 hours with us!  Robyn and I went our to dinner, shopping and a movie. We didn't get home until almost 1am!! Woohoo!
When it was time for them to head home they invited a couple of our kids to join them.  Our kids couldn't have been happier!!
Scotty went on to CR to spend the weekend with Nanny, Papa and all the Iowa cousins.  Mini golf!

Sissy spent her weekend being spoiled by the Williams family. 
She played Monopoly for the first time! (How on earth have we never taught her that game<- parent fail)
Junie got time to play with sweet Cousin Lulu. 

While the Biggies were away we had a great time with our Littles. 

I think Sam played with my phone.

Bike riding with the bikin' buddy. 

Sis and Owen. 
Me and Sammer. 

Our sweet little boys!
I'm thankful for all the special time each one of our kids were able to have this past weekend. I love summer!!

No comments: