Thursday, August 22, 2013

First Day of School 2013

My big sweethearts are starting 2nd and 5th grade. How on earth can they be this big?!

Sweet Sissy!

Crazy Junedog.

Our neighborhood friends met at our house and walked to school as a group (we missed you like crazy Oetjens).

Our family (nice stinkin face June)!

The second graders.

I'm so thankful that they're at school together!

Junie came home and announced that he got the NICEST TEACHER IN THE WHOLE SCHOOL!!

Sissy hopped in the car and said, "Three words. BEST. DAY. EVER."

I am so thankful to God for our amazing public school and our nice community.
I can't help but be so proud of my Junie after recieving this text. He has a good buddy with severe food allergies and he offered to sit at the allergy table (away from all of his class) so that he friend wouldn't be sitting alone. I love his heart.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You knew I would be "checking" your blog to see pictures of your kids first day! Is it normal that I woke up yesterday and pictured us walking to school with all of you? So happy to hear that they had an amazing first day of school. We miss you guys!