Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Williams Visit

We had such a great weekend with our friends. We (the parents) all had the privlage of attending a parenting conference by Paul David Tripp. It was awesome! 
Love!
Out to sushi!

I did Robyn's hair!
The Williams family put on a mini talent show. 
The dudes lost their shirts and danced their hearts out! 
Those bodies!
We had a special visitor!

Love!!
The gang!
A little chill time a Starbucks.
Tired cheering section.
Gooooo Juner!
Love!
Our star!
Nice face, Luker!
Buddies for life. 
I don't want to talk about the Williams moving back to Arizona in a few months. It's too sad to acknowledge. 

2 comments:

Katie and Bret said...

Thank you for not talking about it :) I just pretend it isn't going to happen. I love all those kiddos together!!!

Leanne said...

Why am I not surprised that Macker lost his pants while dancing too?! So funny and incredibly cute kiddos! I think that we can all not talk about the Williams' moving together. Maybe even in the car as the two Katies and a Leanne venture down to sunny weather to visit them together?! :-)