Sunday, April 29, 2007

Just a normal Sunday

Our backyard was taken over by tumbleweeds. You can't imagine the mess. Mini and Nanny couldn't believe it either....
Scott got home from church and started to clean it up when he spotted a....
SNAKE!!!! Look closely and you'll see it.
Needless to say, we will be hiring someone tomorrow to do the clean up.
What kind is that?!? Could someone please look it up?!
We decided to pose in the front yard for pictures...
Nanny and Mini right before church.
Mini told Nanny she liked her "blond broccoli hair."

6 comments:

Kers said...

What's broccoli hair? I think Nanny looks cute and Mini too in her new dress. I hate snakes. We don't have them here so I guess that's a no on the move to AZ Mikele.

Mikele said...

Kers, there's no snakes in MY backyard...

The tumbleweeds are worse than I even imagined.

Anonymous said...

Broccoli hair? That is making me laugh! Kids are so funny. It seems like I just saw a picture of Amelia as a newborn that Karoline had posted on the Bodins' website. And now she is so big!

Your mom is so pretty. I can see where you guys all get it!

Rachel
pipsylou.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture of the 4 of them!

Dude! I have lived in AZ my entire life and I have NEVER seen tumbleweeds like that before! What a mess!

Anonymous said...

Broccoli??? I was thinking Cauliflower!!!

You guys look great...

"The perfect mother"

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Ok, so since I know that your backyard is practically the Discovery Channel...we may just have an email friendship.