Monday, August 06, 2007

Hi everyone,
I just got an email from Scott and he continues to be really great. He loves all the people he's meeting he sounds really excited. Because of where he is and who he's working with he asked me to be very vague. He did however ask that we all pray for him and the people he's with.
An update on little Scott: he's not better yet but we did start some medicine today that should help in the next 24-48 hours. I am really hoping that it does because right now he is a messy, poopy, pukey little bugger. Please pray that the morning brings some changes.
I think this may be the first post in my blogging history without a picture. Sorry but I don't think anyone wants to see pictures of what's going on over here.

3 comments:

Mikele said...

Mister Poop-Bottom, you better give those intestines a talking to, because I am so serious!! No more of this - for real!

Did that work?

Astraea said...

We're praying for the poop/puke to stop! (And for your sanity...this would happen with Dad away!!!)

Rachel said...

I'm praying for all of you, Katie! I can't imagine that with Scott away.