Tuesday, November 06, 2007

preschool

Amelia started her new preschool today. I forgot to take a picture because Scotty decided to be crazy when we dropped her off.
On the way home I asked her how her day was.

She said, "I loved it. I just had to tell on 2 boys."

"Why did you have to tell on the boys?", I asked. (we're working on not tattling)

"They said 'Oh my God' and I just told them we don't say that. Then I told the teacher."

"What did the boys say?"

"Oh not much but I told them they just need to pray and ask for forgiveness and God will forgive them."

Nice job Amelia.
What must that new teacher be thinking?!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you just tell a story without a picture?
I love her bold correction seasoned with forgiveness ;) The teacher might be scared of her right now...

Rachel said...

She certainly isn't afraid of telling people how it is, huh?

I have to agree with her, though. I physically cringe when I hear little ones saying that...it's bad enough when adults do it, but to hear a little child say it makes me sad.

Blog Stalker said...

Nanny Graham Lotz would be so proud...

Anonymous said...

I love how Godly she is! You're raising her well!! I hope Mdog responds like that when she's in that sort of situation!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

What a precious and tender heart she has. May she continue to love her God and show others grace and forgiveness all the days of her life.
Can't wait til a boy tries to kiss her!

Scott Murray said...

Ummmmmm that will NEVER happen Mrs. Spice!

Kers said...

Bet Mr. H will be watching his language :) Hope she doesn't have to tattle on him.

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

get used to it Amelia...you will have to tell on boys for the rest of your life!! LOL
BOYS ARE NAUGHTY (I can say that only because I have a big boy & a little boy that are VERY naughty together) LOL