Saturday, January 05, 2008

A Great Day

Big Scott is gone to camp and we miss him terribly, but we still had a really fun day.
We went with Kater and Miles to the I-SEE-'EM. Actually the Museum for Youth.
Scott and Miles were having fun.
Scotty thought he was a really cool doing a puppet show.






e went to Trader Joe's just for fun after our naps and on the way we passed our favorite garbage drop off. Amelia noticed first and asked me to pull over so we could "shop". I know, NOT NORMAL.
We found this sweet kids chair.
We also got 3 babies and Little Tykes bed and swing. It was a dream. (Pray for Kenya)

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey I'm sure that chair will be great...after you clean it. You WILL clean it, right? ;-)

mini and brother said...

It looked clean to me?!

Candi said...

Where is this place? How do you fit it all in your car? I'm amazed...I need to shop with you I would save so much money!

Anonymous said...

Just spray a little Fabreeze on it...

Carin said...

Can I just tell you what a treat it will be to Amelia when she actually discovers REAL shopping! I can't wait to see that blog!;-}
Too cute!

Mikele said...

Great job eating, June!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Katie! You find great bargains all the time! Take me there next weekend?? =)

Anonymous said...

That chair is GREAT! I would love to shop at your local dumpster with you. Yes, please, pray for Kenya and all the mothers who are terrified for their lives and their childrens' lives. We are so far removed from that suffering.

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

UMMM...Can I go shopping there too! Colby could use some outdoor play stuff!! Keep me in mind, I might even give you a little cash on the side for your dumpster shopping!! HAHAHA too funny I love it!