Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mac 19 days old

He really smiled yesterday!
He looked right in my eyes and smiled!!

Like this, only both sides of his mouth.
I love his big eyes.

Do you guys think I should use this one for the birth announcement?




*** Dr. Yokois called today and said she totally doesn't understand how but Scotty has NO eosinophils on the biopsies. She's thinking that he can start to eat even more real food and try, in the next year, to end his fancy formula all together. She still wants his to avoid all milk and a couple of other things...but I can hardly believe it! She thinks the blood in his stomach may have been old and possible from something scratching his esophagus. She said he's pretty amazing. I agree!! Thank God!

Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

8 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh, PLEASE use that for his birth announcement. You're fun like that. :)

I LOVE him.

Kers said...

Now I'm aching to hug both of those sweet nephews of mine. How's June's weg?

Astraea said...

Praise God! Mac is such a cutie!

Carrie said...

Love the birth announcement photo! Really, I'll be disappointed if anything else comes in the mail! YEAH Junie!!!

Kiki said...

Great news about Junie! That is awesome.

Mac is so cute. Can't believe you're out and about with him and having people over, you're amazing and I hope I can be just like you with our third.

Rachel said...

That is an awesome pic for the announcement. And the video is great.

And Junie... praise the Lord!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome news! We have been praying for him in our little Bible study / group therapy / chit-chat group!

Mikele said...

Announcing our little mixed up man!