Monday, August 11, 2008

The scope is over!

Scotty is now home and doing well. The initial look at his esophagus looked good but when she took the biopsies his esophagus began to bleed which she thought could indicate high levels of eosinophils. She also saw dried blood in the bottom of his stomach which could also indicate high levels of eopinophils so we just wait for the biopsy reports in the next couple of days then make a plan. I wanted the doctor to say he was perfect (we already knew that) but I am very thankful for how far he's come and I am confident that God has a plan for his life.
Psalm 139: 13 - 14 - For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Yesterday Scotty was helping Scott pump gas. It's his new favorite thing to do.
A friend of ours gave us passes to a fun resort. The kids had a blast.
It was a little hot for McCoy so after about 10 minutes we went into the lobby and read magazines for a couple of hours.
*Notice how chuncky he's getting.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Yeah Scotty! Good to hear that your insides are as beautiful as your outside!

Hey that kid pumping gas looks about 12...when did he grow up?

Astraea said...

We'll keep praying for positive results!

Mac, you're quite the cute little man with your chest hanging out! ;)

feather said...

We will keep praying for him, I love the Racing Lightning McQueen in his hand.

Mikele said...

I love the Oasis - the last time I was there, I got hit on by a twelve year old.

Carrie said...

LOVE YOUR FAMILY! I really don't like pumping gas ... think I could swing by and pick up Scotty next time I need to fill up???

Rachel said...

Praying for good results!!

Mac is quite chunky, gotta love the chunky baby-face. :-)

And pumping gas - too cute. But you do sanitize his hands afterwards, right?? (ha ha)

Robyn said...

Hoping for good results. Love all three of those cuties.

Dana said...

Scotty is so brave! Psalm 139 = awesome!