Thursday, March 05, 2009

A Beautiful Day!

Finally it's warm enough to go to the park!
Sissy being sweet.
Our little friend Samara met us there.
Then home to play in the "backyard". Amelia calls the top of the shed the clubhouse.
Scott stopped home to say hi on his way back to work from the dentist.
He wanted to show me his new smile. As you can imagine, I laughed my face off.
Those are pillows from my couch. Nice place for a little nap.
Poor Mac, you know he wanted to be part of the action.
On a side note, what on earth must the neighbors think of us? Glad we're moving soon.

5 comments:

Maggie said...

I also lost my face laughing at that picture of Scott. How's Mac doing?

Carrie said...

Nice new smile Scott!

59! WOW! Practically a heat wave!

Love the couch pillows ... that's probably what the neigbhors are thinking ... GREAT TASTE in couch pillows! KILLER gold couch!

Mikele said...

Miss you guys. Even Scott.

Robyn said...

I'm just glad you're finding alternate uses for the hot tub.
Scott's face--why is he so funny to come all the way home and show you?

Rachel said...

Half smile - gotta love novacane! LOLOLOLOL.

And 59 degrees is gorgeous.