Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Last Saturday it was Warm

It was a beautiful day and I started by painting a dresser I found on Craigslist. (yes, I am addicted) How the heck can that window be so dirty?!
We met some really nice people at the park with their kids. It was actually called a zoo but it was a farm?




Love him!




Looking at a horse.




Scott put on a show and it was the funniest. People all around were watching. Love him.Macky Mac got tired.
The finished product.

Then we went to the Children's Museum and Sissy made Wheaton Bible Church.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Yay, you guys are in shorts! So, did Amelia serve communion during snack time at the museum? She's amazing!

Carrie said...

The dresser is FABULOUS! And you should hire Amelia to help you ... I can totally see the replica of WBC in your entryway!

Mikele said...

Nice job, Amelia! Actually, I'll just tell you myself. When I squeeze your face.

Rachel said...

Amelia is quite the architect! Nice job, girl!
And your dresser looks fab, Katie. Nice find!