Saturday, July 11, 2009

Vacation!!

We had the best 48 hour vacation to DesMoines, Iowa. I found a smokin' deal on The Radio Shopping Show. Here we are at the hotel.

This was Macker's first time jumping.

The INDOOR pool.

Fun.

This is my 60 something mother. I think it's the funniest thing I've ever seen.


The whole family on our way into Adventureland!! SOOO EXCITED!! Check out my older sister's blog for a much better recap!

Nanny, Papa, Kers and the babies.



On the train.



Tea cups!

Lulu!


The grandkids!




Macker LOVED the Ladybugs! (I did too as a little kid)

So fun!


The ski lift.



Macker and I on the Chuck Wagon. I was scared but he loved it.

Papa and Mac in the splash pad.


Can't wait till next year!!! Love you guys!

4 comments:

Kers said...

How did I miss Nanny live? That is the craziest Nanny video ever :) Thanks for planning a great family getaway! Can we find the same deal for next year?

Carrie said...

What a fun time ... the whole crew together! I'm getting out my calendar now. Next year, we're crashing Adventureland!!

Kristi said...

Your mom is heelarious!

One question - WHY oh WHY did the milk duds not make the shot when your dad was obviously so proud of them?! ;)

Mikele said...

What on earth happened to Doi's feet?

Nanny, I can't wait to go to Vegas with you.