Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Grand Harbor!

For Christmas my mom and dad gave us an overnight stay at a hotel/indoor water park and we had a blast. We met my whole family in Dubuque Iowa.
Nanny (who doesn't know how to swim) was a rock star... she literally went on every water slide without even acting too scared.
Having a cousin just 4 weeks older than you is like having a twin. Macker and Lulu enjoyed their snacks together.
Time for some snacks in the hotel room. This was the kid area.
Aunt Kers and Haddiecakes.


The whole gang, minus myself and Papa.
See my Scooter?


Girl cousins. Haddie, Sis and Lulu.
There's Junie.
Sissy was a rock star on the slides. I think she did each about 50 times.
Hanker and Junedog. We also went to the Mississippi River Museum.
All the Criddle cousins together.
Sissy, Junie, and Papa.
Cousins.
Big catfish.
Did Nanny get a new fox scarf.
Macker loved the snake. He tried to grab it. Scary.

8 comments:

Robyn said...

I LOVE IT! The water park looks so fun. The kids' t-shirts are AWESOME. I gagged a little when Mac tasted his finger after touching the snake. But glad he's so brave!

Mikele said...

Oh and I wanted to say EVERYTHING that Robyn just did. Tell Betty that I would love to go next time.

Carrie said...

I'm coming to Iowa. We have a show on our DVR ... that's been taped for MONTHS called Extreme Waterparks. Joshua insists on watching it about 69 times a week. I bet he wishes he had a cool family like yours!!!

feather said...

It all looks like so much fun... well minus Macker putting his finger in his mouth after petting the snake.

And why does Junie have the name "Scott" on his shirt, that must be a misprint.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Who do I have to trade Asha with to get one of those "Criddle Grandkid" shirts? Love them!

The first thing I thought of when I say the Macker touching the snake video..."Wow...that probably really grossed out Robyn." Dang.

What a blessing to have all the cousins growing up close together...in the same area...country...continent!

Scott Murray said...

My favorite part of the trip was spending about 10 hours in nothing but a swimsuit. Neat. Seriously, neat.

Kers said...

I like it that Junie's shirt says Scott instead of one of Nanny's first tries when she spelled it "Scottie" as in the terrier :) Oh and great recap KT. Moving people + water = not good picture success for me :)

Astraea said...

I love how you posted a bathing suit shot of everyone in your family, except YOURSELF!!!