Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Earthquake and Snow

It snowed for a total of 30 hours straight and my Scooter was a shoveling machine.



In the middle of the night I heard the loudest, rumbliest noise. It sounded like a huge snow plow was in our driveway or that an airplane landed in our street. Our windows shook like crazy. When we turned on the news this morning they said it was a 4.3 earthquake in CHICAGO. What in the world. It must be a joke, right?

Last night I got him that sweet new shovel from Target (50% off) for Scott. Wow, has our life changed, he was the happiest I've seen him in a long time...

7 comments:

Robyn said...

It's almost like you live in California! Almost.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

You know you are a Midwesterner....when a snow shovel brings you happiness.

Mikele said...

You guys need to move back. Nothing happens here.

Carrie said...

He looks happy .. and COLD! REALLY cold!

feather said...

Coline will be right over to help with the snow shoveling, it's his new favorite sport!

Kristi said...

I love that he is happy. I wish you equal if not more happiness (is that allowed?)! :)

mini and brother said...

I was not that happy...a snow shovel is the same as getting a new plunger!

Big Scott