Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Let the Fun Begin!

So, remember this pile of wood from my last post?

The last couple days have been a blur, between vomit and little boys pooping their pants I've been a little busy. Anyway, Scott and I started working on this project after work on Monday. Scott was wishing one of his buddies were here to help... well lucky us, Lance was in town for work and he came over to spend the night with us. (he even brought his own tools) He and Scott are such a great team.


This picture is taken way before 7:00am and they had been working for quite a while! Can you tell that the kids were excited?!



Teamwork!!


Macker did the slide about 50 times in a row!



Lance had to get to work, there was a long embrace.... (thank you so much)

Today, on his birthday he came home for lunch to finish! (love him)


The fireman's pole.




Sincerely, I could not be more thankful. I've always wanted a play thing in our yard, I've stalked Craigslist, gone to garage sales etc. and this one is so perfect for our family and it was FREE!!

6 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh my word. I haven't checked blogs in weeks and I'm soooo happy with your new background, with all the pictures (especially the huge one of Sam), and we can't wait to come play on your cool new playground! So glad Lance could come give some birthday love to Scott. Yeah, he's an Iowa guy now, bringing his own tools...

Katie and Bret said...

Yay for playsets!!! Hope the weather finally gets nice enough to use it :)

Mikele said...

Love it. I'd like a video of Robyn playing on it please.

Carrie said...

Free is the best. We're coming out to play! LOVE IT!

feather said...

I love the playset and just in time for spring!!! I can't wait for pictures of them having a tea party in their new crib...

Rachel said...

How awesome that Lance could be there to help out! AND that it was FREE?!? Oh my gosh. :)