Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mr. Preschool

My tiny little 40lb Macker is finally ready to start school. He would have started last week but we were on the best vacation of a lifetime. He would have started this past Tuesday but he had strep (neat) so he started today! He was ready.
 

He wanted to look cool. I had a different outfit picked out but he went to his closet and picked this one. I bought these cute Vans years ago (Last Chance $5.00) and I pulled them out today and gave them to him as his first-day-of-school-present. Never mind that they are too big, he danced all over the house in his "Cool Guy Shoes".
 
I'm not sure how it happened but it was freezing this morning. I feel like just last week it was HOT.  On a happy note, Sissy got to wear her new Costco coat.
Thumbs up... ready for school.


He walked right in and never looked back.  When I picked him up his teacher said he was perfect. (he fooled them) I'm so thankful he loved it.
**Dear BlogWorld, I'm sorry that I've been missing. I've been really sick but I promise to blog our entire dreamy vacation and Sammy's 1st birthday.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm sorry you've been sick! I love his first day outfit - those shoes :). Can't wait to hear about Sam's birthday and your vacation!

Mikele said...

His backpack is bigger than he is, I love his bottom teeth talk & your sweet saying for them.