Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 4

Another perfect day at the beach, we all walked together!

Surfer!

The little walk to the beach!

Colin and Juner, buddies for life.

My football stud!

HOOOORAY!

We found a bunch boogie boards at the rental house!! The kids loved it!

No sharks!

Kel and Sammer!

The did this forever!

Sissy the surfer!
 
Mr. Coolguy!

Practicing.
Mdog!

Miles, Kater and Sis.

Sean and Madison!

Oooops!
Our babies.
Little bros!

Oh, Sam!

Standing Sam!
Heather and Jen!

All the gang!
Our whole gang went to check out the Currituck Lighthouse.

It was beautiful.

We took some family pictures.

Sam and I stayed on the group while the rest of the gang climbed to the top.

Inside.

At the top.
 
The view!

The Williams family.
 
The Kings!
 
I love this picture so much because Jen NEVER takes a bad picture. She is perfect, like a supermodel always... well, almost always.
 
This night was game night and I don't have any pictures but trust my we laughed and had fun.
*Most of the really fancy, artistic pictures are taken by Josh with his sweet camera.

1 comment:

Mikele said...

Best recap ever. Wish I was more on the ball.