Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Danish Cookie Baking Day 2012

I feel terrible about my blog. I'm going to play catch up. A couple weeks ago, Sissy and I left after school on a Thursday and headed to Iowa for a fun day of baking with our extended family.


Here's my mom with her sister, Aunt Letha.

Here we are rolling millions of tiny balls for a special Danish cookie.

Mother daughter shot.

Here's my mom with her favorite.

Sissy and Papa have had a tradition (of filling the bird feeder) since she could walk.

Today was no different.... nice job.

Here's my favorite picture of the day. Can't you just feel the joy from Amelia?
On our way home we stopped by the Williams and spent the night. Although I don't have any pictures of them, we had a great time (as always).   Robyn made Starbucks Pumpkin Scones for Sissy and I and they were EXACTLY like Starbucks! I had to come home and make them for the boys. The recipe is HERE.


3 comments:

Mikele said...

My cookies never arrived in the mail?!?!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

This looks so awesome! The cookies look so yummy and colorful. They look like the ones you would pick up in those sustainable food packaging you buy at the store. It looks like you had a great time. Thanks so much for sharing.