Friday, November 02, 2012

Halloween

Macker and I when to the kids school to watch the parade.

Sweet Sissy, the baby.

Cool Juner, Caption Jack Sparrow.

Sis and Lindsay!

Junie's class.

Sissy's class.

Sweet face.

In our area, the second kids get home from school they head out trick or treating.

Sammer loves his friend ,Un-Ka (Aka Annika).

Some of the neighborhood gang. Have I mentioned that I love our hood?

Sweet neighbors.

Our little Barney...
 

 After trick or treating we spent the evening having fun at our neighbors house.
 Oh, and last but not least, JUNER lost his first TOP tooth!!

2 comments:

Katie and Bret said...

Dear Barney,
Please, please, please come to my house. I want to hug you for 100 hours.
Love,
Mollie

Robyn said...

Thankful for your great neighbors!Tell Junie that Odog was Captain Jack when he was in 1st grade :)And he looks like a really cute little hippo in the tooth picture.