Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Playtopia

Today was the first "cool" morning we've had since APRIL. Scott and I woke the kids and got to the park before 7:00.
This video cracks me up because Amelia gets knocked over by her little brother.




Sissy doing some sweet climbing. Notice her princess golves.
Here's Scott and Scott doing some jumping.

More climbing.
Some serious hanging... This was going to be them together but Silly Brother didn't listen.
Hanging...We finished off the morning with some riding. I am so thankful for summer to be just about over.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Scott Murray said...

I had a really fun morning...Being married to Katie has really made me appreciate the finer things in life...even at 7 AM, at the park. Hey (all of you bloggers), you should try it sometime! Im out!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I am still focusing on "got to the park before 7am".....can't grasp that....

Mikele said...

Scotty is such a tank...

Astraea said...

We did the same thing...at 7pm! It was so nice out. Yeah, for "fall"!!!