Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Zoo Morning

It was such a beautiful morning yesterday that after the park we grabbed Robyn and Luker and headed to the zoo.
We all had a great time. There was hardly anyone there and the animals were eating and playing.
I love Lukers face in this picture.
Mini and June were checking out the monkey hands.
This picture is just to show everyone that my little noneater was carrying aound a big bag of Trader Joe's popcorn and eating like it was no big deal. We couldn't be happier.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the zoo! I'm so happy that it's actually getting to be nice enough to go there again!

Anonymous said...

Eating popcorn! Makes a Nanny proud:)

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Luke looking at the "zebas." I was so proud that he climbed the fence on his own. Between that and Scotty eating popcorn, it almost felt normal, didn't it? ;)

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Yay! It's Zoo season again! Meet ya there next week at 9am?

Go Scotty!

Scott Murray said...

9 AM? No way...that is like afternoon! Good job kids....makes a dad proud!

Mikele said...

I love the zoo.

Kiki said...

Funny, he doesn't look like a noneater!

Mama Gapp said...

Aww, man! I can't miss zoo lights this year. Did someone say, "FREE Starbucks!?!"