Monday, March 24, 2008

Day 1

Straight to Coronado. It was a beautiful morning. We left our house at 3:30am so we got to CA in plenty of time to enjoy the whole day.
The kids did balancing beam.


The Del Coronado
Amelia and I loved the flowers. Then right to the beach. The weather was perfect!!

The seaweed was a big hit.


Sissy showing off her seashell bucket.



LaJolla to see the Sea Lions.I just has to add this picture so that some day we can look back and laugh about feeding Junie his formula strapped in his chair. Do you think we'll be doing this when he's 14? Does he look like he's enjoying it?

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Mikele said...

Those ARE the fastest kids in America!

When Scotty's 14, he'll be eating hot dogs.

Candi said...

You guys look like you a great time...I'm so jealous. You looked beautiful in the pic with Scottie tied down. Even though he looks horrified:) I love the huge seaweed!

Anonymous said...

Poor Junie,just stick with M&Ms

Anonymous said...

You look so calm and serene and cute in the feeding picture! Like you're used to the tantrum or something? Looks like a great Easter vacation.

Anonymous said...

Love it! I feel like I was there. Reminds me of our trip together a few years ago. I think you were pregnant with Mr. Form-oo-la himself at the time ;)
I love Amelia in the video..."this is our California. We're picking seashells. Come on! I'll show you." Precious.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Your family vacations are always so inspiring. The sad thing is...I was trying to think of all the things for which I would get up at 3:30am to do....I couldn't think of any.

Poor Scotty...just teach his Prom date how to feed him his formula so you can have that night off!

Kristi said...

And here I was, hoping to see the fastest Dad in America... ;)

So fun!

Rachel said...

You look gorgeous, as always, Katie in that picture feeding Jr. Also, beautiful beach pics. Those children are so fun!

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

Poor little Scotty...he just needs pop tarts and kee koo's (Colby's cookies) for every meal from now on!! hahaha

La Familia Garcia said...

Your kids are georgous! I love this pic of them hugging and the Easter one! It was fun reading about your trip too! It's precious how they always say their name in the videos. She sounds like a TV show host! They're trained well. Oh and did I already say cute?