Monday, March 24, 2008

Day 2

We drove to Knott's Berry Farm.
Ready for a fun day!!



The first ride was the airplane.



Waiting in line.



I love










Scotty's faces in this picture.




The pump-your-arms ride.


























2 adventurers.




Ready for a ride.



Twirling ride...
















Cool hat June.












With a large animal?












When we drove back to San Diego we went along the coast and stopped in Laguna to watch the sunset.



Waving.













Posing.












Checking things out.




Our family.



Sunset.












Amelia was trying to teach Brother to be brave...



Scott gave Scotty a bottled H2O bath to try to get the sand off.



On our way to dinner Scotty fell asleep. Can you find him in this picture?

That's right we let him sleep under the table. We did get some strange looks but how was Scott suppose to eat lettuce wraps with one hand?


15 comments:

mini and brother said...

We said the same thing.

Astraea said...

I love all the family shots!! Looks like you guys has a blast!

Is is bad that I enlarged the car shot to check Junie's carseat straps...

Mikele said...

Did Scotty say "I'm a doughnut?"

He's like a seeing eye dog, parked under the table. I see the woman behind you with her car seat and baby at eye level. What does she know?

Mia, you are soooo brave to go into the ocean! There could be sea monsters!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the details! We loved it!

Papa & Nanny

Candi said...

you can't eat lettuce wraps with one hand....When Saylor falls asleep at restraunts we just put her in a nearby booth and hope noone gets seated there..I love the pic of mini with the sunset behind her. Beautiful!

Rachel said...

Sleeping on the floor!! How funny!! How are you supposed to eat lettuce wraps with one hand?

ANYWAYS. The pic of Mini on the beach - not the sunset one but the one before - is gorgeous. I'd frame it.

Anonymous said...

Favorite video: all of you grooving at Knottsberry.
Favorite ride: the one they make you do yourself.
Favorite thing I can imagine brought a little stress to Big Scott: your children wet and sandy in their clothes in the ocean.
I love all the pics and videos. Would you like to come with Lance and I on our anniversary trip to document?

Scott Murray said...

Robyn, you nailed it...It stressed me out so much to have all of that sand to deal with! Te grooving video was so cool..the music was awesome, and the ride they do themselves???? Hilarious!

Thanks everyone!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I thought Junie was saying, "I'm trying to find a coconut."

What precious family memories. Glad you guys had such a great time!

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

I totally love your family vacations!! You guys look great in your family picture!!

Kristi said...

Would you please make me a copy of mini and june with the face?! I want it!

John In Colorado said...

the FUN family hits Knotts! I was thinking that i wish you could post a bunch of pictures and some videos of your day. way to upload!

Kers said...

KT - I feel like I was there. What a great getaway! Poor June - he's such a big sweet baby. Wish they had infant carriers that big :)I'm with Blogyn. I need you as my personal Photo Joe!

Carrie said...

We're going to Whistler for our anniversary ... want to come do the pictures? You should go into business! Or at least become a professional blogger :)

Unknown said...

Oh Laguna, my favorite place in all the world to be!!!!!!!

I dreamt that you were pregnant.