Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Splash Pad... in March?!

It was a beautiful late afternoon so I decided it was time to find a splash pad.
I remembered seeing a splash pad/water feature at a new mall in Tempe.
I put swimming suits on the kids and we were off...
Scotty kept saying, "I don't wait to wear goggles!"
Like I'd make him wear goggles in a splash pad?!
Junie was nervous at first (for about 10 seconds) them he got the hang of it again.
Sissy loved every second, even though her lips were blue.
This pictures cracks me up, it almost looks like Scotty was going to hit his sister. My perfect boy would never...
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Kers said...

What a fun day! I think he was going to give her a "love pat". What is the high temp today?

Anonymous said...

She looks like she's flinching and ready for it...like maybe that's happened before? Nah. Not June. He's an absolute Angel Baby. You may want to test him for DS ;)

Carrie said...

Glad to hear that your perfect son would never hit his sibling because MY PERFECT son wouldn't do that either :) What is with these boys?? What splash pad did you go to??

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

too funny...looks like fun! We will have to go on Friday! No Cale on Friday, hurray!! Whatcha doing on Friday??

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Papa and I were at the Cedar Rapids splash pad today! 32 degrees:(

Rachel said...

It was 80 today, so I say why not?? Looks like fun. And Scotty hit his sister?? Doubt it.

Kristi said...

Makes me want to be a kid again!

Mikele said...

Leave him alone, he's been through a lot.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, where did you get the Mr. Messy t-shirt?!!? Great to see him doing so well. We hope to be so active someday.

Connor's dad