Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm succumbing to this game of Blog Tag.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was living in AZ (at my now in laws house) working as a beverage cart girl at Camelback. Dating the dreamiest guy and driving around in his VW Golf.

5 things on today’s to do list:
Go to the Zoo
Call the DMV about not passing emissions testing...
Take Amelia to school
Feed Junie formula
Clean the house- yeah right!

5 snacks I enjoy:
Regular Coke- caffine free
Snickers
pretzels and tuna
Starbucks
BBQ-???

5 things I would do if I became a billionaire:
Buy a house and cars for everyone of my friends and family.
Give a ton of it to Mercy Ships and church.
Buy a house in La Jolla and Coronado.
Buy Elecare for everyone that needs it, for life!!!!
Get rid of tremites and get an icemaker and microwave that works.
Get a lot of cosmetic surgery...just kidding.

5 bad habits:
nail biting
checking blogs
getting up before 6am
leaving junk in my car
soaking dishes in the sink. Scott calls me Super Soaker.

5 places I’ve lived:
Cedar Rapids, IA
Mercy Ship in Europe
Mercy Ship in Africa
Northern Ireland
Arizona

5 jobs I’ve had:
International Pasteries
Landmark Luggage
Von Maur
Clinic of Physicians and Surgeons
Camelback Golf Club

I'm tagging and offering the challenge to Holly J, Kristi, Robyn, Jasmyn, Jen, Candi, Karin, Carrie B, Jennifer Domey and Rochelle. (Mikele, my sister has already challenged you!)

11 comments:

Scott Murray said...

I just fell in love with you a little bit more...just now!

VW golf guy...that was me right?

Anonymous said...

Kerstin was telling me about your car : ( I was wondering if we lived in Nazi Germany?!? So sorry to hear about that...what a pain.

Anonymous said...

P.S. Pretzels and tuna? Must be a Criddle thing?

Kers said...

It seem like you just took off for Sunshine Acres. I can't believe we are that old that it was 10 year ago.

Mikele said...

I'm in for the cosmetic surgery - you're not kidding...

Astraea said...

Soaking dishes for me means: I don't want to do these right now, so I'll "soak" them for a night and maybe get to them tomorrow!

Rachel said...

Pretzles and tuna sounds...interesting.

mini and brother said...

Astraea!!!! I forgot to tag you!!!! So sorry! Please do this too!!! I'm sorry!

Astraea said...

That's okay. I thought we had love, KT. I just stopped crying a few minutes ago. ;)

Jasmyn said...

Let's build our houses next to each other in La Jolla and then we can go to Starbuck's everyday together!! :)

Anonymous said...

check backlinks seo executive backlink service seo backlinks