Monday, April 14, 2008

Splash Pad

The high was 97 degrees today so we met some friends at the zoo to play at the splash pad. Mini, Emily and Sailor checking out the fish. These were the only animals we saw today.
Sissy and Kater.
Sailor and Madison with that little hunk in the background.
Finally a splash pad picture.
Scotty liked the sand. He told me later today that he was really sorry about throwing sand at his friends.

These pictures don't really tell the whole story of the love these 2 had for each other. It was a riot!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Such a fun day! I am so glad everyone came! It was awesome to see our blog world friends too! We definitely need to go back before it's 800 degrees outside!

Aidan and Jordan were so funny together I think they are practically engaged.

Kristi said...

Looked like serious fun, sorry I missed it! But listening to Joel do an Irish accent that wound up sounding like a pirate was good too.

Aidan and Jordan make a cute couple. :)

Candi said...

Aiden and Jordan LOVE each other. I can't believe how excited Aiden was! Too cute:) What a fun day. I don't believe I got off of the bench the entire time! Now that's what I call fun:)

Scotty I'm sure they forgive you!

Anonymous said...

Sad that I missed it! :( Next time I'm so cancelling PT for Luke...

Mikele said...

I'm glad you had a "talk" with Scotty, Katie. wink.

That picture of Madison has model all over it -

Rachel said...

It was so nice to see you! I'm glad that picture is from far away. ;-)

Kers said...

Hi from the land of 57. Looks like such a fun day! Love all of the pics of the little buddies and that hunk :)

Kiki said...

Did you say hello to the blog friend or just spy with your camera from afar?