Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Who says 32 isn't fun?!

Mikele planned a surprise for her 32 year old husband at Joe's.
The kids were ready for the surprise...


...so were the dads.


Grandpa Jack and Grandma Jan with crazy Miles.



Does he look surprised?!
Time for some outside fun...

Luker in a tree...

Sissy looking cool.

Fun Scott swinging the kids. (Madison)


Happy birthday and delicious cake!
The dudes.

A hot 30-something boy band.


Over all, a great night with very precious friends. Love you guys!

12 comments:

Carrie said...

Did you really post this at 9:03pm? After the Baskin Robbins run? I'm used to seeing 5am from you but anything after 8 ... CRAZY! It must have been all that yummy ice cream sugar :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun night! I love the picture of Luke in the tree and the boy band is HOT.

Anonymous said...

I officially declare that last picture, LifeQuest's 2008 Christmas Card. (I don't know if I'm allowed to do that really, so don't get your hopes up)

Kers said...

No pics of the moms? Looks like a great night!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh, the boy band picture is hilarious!!! I'm laughing so hard over here. They really do look like a boy band.

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

What a cute boy band!! I think that little Luke is so cute, I just wanna eat him up!! Looked like a great time!!

Kristi said...

I would SO want to get backstage passes to hang with that boy band. In a strictly platonic way, of course. ;)

Mikele said...

Thank you for cropping my unfortunate shirt situation. Dumb flesh colored bras!

What a really really fun night! What is Josh doing in the boy band picture?

I might get my pictures up soon...

feather said...

Great Pictures.. thanks for posting, so I didn't have to :) It was a great night.. I love the boy band picture, Adam even logged on to check it out!

Rachel said...

Oh Mikele! Did you have a bra mishap like mine?? LOL

Candi said...

I love joe's Yum!! I think they could get a record deal!

Unknown said...

The boy band pic is CLASSIC!