Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Krispy Kreme Donuts...oh yeah!

Krispy Kreme reopened today in Phoenix (Mesa, actually) so why wouldn't we get in line at 5:30am to be a part of the fun.
They gave us t-shirts, beach balls, Shamrock Farms stuffed cows and vanilla milk. Not to mention a warm glazed donut.
Tons of news stations were there to capture the action.

Watching donuts be made.

Scott was trying to be seen on the news.

Lance and Luker were trying to be on TV too.Junie had a great morning even if he said donuts are yucky.
*Yes, we did wake our kids at 4:45am.

10 comments:

Kristi said...

I want to be you.

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for this post all day! You guys are so much fun.

Mikele said...

I can't believe you didn't want to bring me breakfast in bed.

Rachel said...

You are crazy.

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

I love it...you guys are so much crazy fun!! Too bad we didn't know about it, I was up at 4:00am, not because I wanted to be by any means!! hahah
Those are super good donuts but I really love DoughnutLand in CR!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Scott - not much could beat Pleasanton bakery on Saturday mornings!!! K-Kremes re-opening is a pretty big deal however!!!! Love, Mom

Kers said...

Looks like the best morning! Hope there is a re-opening here someday too!

Carrie said...

I hope you still have this much energy with three kiddos ... 4:45am??? That is impressive! We had Tim Horton doughnuts in Canada ... I wonder if Scotty would like those better??

Cherie said...

Are you kidding me? No doughnut is worth getting up that early for.

Unknown said...

I am going to go with slightly crazy, you two are slightly crazy.