Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ultrasound

We had an ultrasound today to check on the baby's development. I requested it just to see the intestines one more time. He's 3lbs 9oz. right now and everything looks normal. Praise the Lord. The ultrasound lady was like, "Look at that cute face... he's sticking his tongue out... see his hand..."
I on the other hand was more like, "How's the mesenteric lining look? How does the blood flow look to his intestines...?"
Seeing the pictures makes us all really excited. When I showed Amelia the pictures after school she was really sweet and said, "Is this our baby?"
"Yes" I replied.
"Is he going to look just like this but in color and with clothes on?"
"Pretty much..."
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Kristi said...

I already love his face. Especially in color. ;)

Rachel said...

he's going to be so much cuter in color, dang it Kristi. (I already had that in my head before I read your comment, I swear)

Anonymous said...

I love your two big kids and I love this new little guy. I can't wait to meet him and the pictures make me even more excited!!!

Astraea said...

Adorable...

Anonymous said...

Mesenteric lining...that's funny and sad at the same time. Sorry you have to be thinking of all that, but grateful he is healthy and CUTE!

Kers said...

What a precious little face with chub already! I'm so said I'm so out of it and so behind in checking blogs! Love him!

Anonymous said...

Nanny loves that little "JUNIE 2"

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

What a sweet little face! We can't wait to meet Junie & Mini's little brother with his diaper on at least..hehehe

Mikele said...

What a fabulous picture. What's his name, dang it!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Lars is adorable! He looks a little like Junie! Have a great time and safe drive to CA!!! We will miss you!

Candi said...

You can already see how he looks like your other kids...he's so cute!

Carrie said...

He's cute ... he'd be even cuter with a name :)

Cherie said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet him. Brothers are so great. Twice the crazy!!!

Unknown said...

ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Kers said...

Hey aren't you back yet? I think this is the longest you've ever gone without a post.

Jenny said...

Wonderful! Can't wait to meet the littlest Murray!!