Friday, June 27, 2008

Baby Shower

I had the best night ever with the most wonderful girlfriends in the world. How can I say thank you enough for the fun, laughter and gifts? Each one of you is precious to me and I am overwhelmed with thankfulness for you!
Shot from the other end.
Is this the cutest retro cake ever? Every single thing was eatable, even the baby and the squirrel!
Candi is the best cake maker ever!! Thank you!
Friends...
Friends...
Friends...
Friends...

Excuse me, who is the poser in this one?!
What about this one?!
Do you notice anything strange?
The flowers were beautiful with real grapes! The kids have been eating them.
Posted by PicasaThe truffles were delicious! Thanks to everyone! Love you guys!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing all those wonderful ladies around the table. It was a fun night and everything was fabulous (cake, truffles, dinner, laughter...)!!!

Candi said...

Your shower was BEAUTIFUl! And so are you.I can't wait to meet the little guy....I hope He and Stellar will be great friends! Love ya

Mikele said...

You got some great pictures! What a really special night. I'm really bummed that you didn't mention my meal sharing...

Candi said...

I just noticed Jen has a fondant flower on Her face!

Carrie said...

HOW FUN! As Joshua would say ... "Look at allllll those friends! Lots and lots of them!" What a great treat to be so loved :)

Carrie said...

By the way ... I still have size 1 diapers for you at our house. We'll get them to you when we get back :)

Rachel said...

Um, Katie....I don't think anyone likes you. I mean, there's like no one there! LOL. What a beautiful shower and you are truly blessed to have so many wonderful friends!! :-)

Astraea said...

Gorgeous! What a wonderful night! They probably came because they loved their invite so much! ;)

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I came strictly because of the invites....they were beautiful.

Love you Katie and so happy we could celebrate you! I am sure Lars appreciated the yummy food and cake too!

Kristi said...

It's so easy to celebrate you and what's his name. :)

Carin said...

I'm so sad I missed sharing the evening, Katie!
Looks like you had great fun and were in WONDERFUL company.
Can't wait to see everyone when we get home. Maybe little man will be here by then!