Monday, June 09, 2008

Swimming lessons...again.

Scotty is doing so much better at swimming lessons. He still cried a little today but then he jumped off the diving board.
Wait, I said jump but I actually mean they dropped him and he swam to the side. He really did it! The teachers had to jump in to help about 75% of the kids but Junie made it to the side all by himself.
I'm really proud of him. He cried and said, "That really scare me."
If you are wondering about the blue speedos, I am sick of buying disposable swim diapers.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Candi said...

I love the blue speedos! I can't believe he swam to the side by himself!!!!

Carrie said...

Is the blue speedo one of those washable swim diapers or is he just going without? He looks VERY cool though ... I'm a bit scared of the dropping off the diving board part. Scotty must be a very advanced swimmer. J How would sink!

Kristi said...

Enjoy those speedos while you can, Scotty!

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

Cute "swim trunks" LOL Way to go Junie on swimming by yourself!!
Colby has a few pairs of the sexy speedos too.....We started swim lessons on Monday, it was a blast!!