Monday, July 07, 2008

Happy Sweet 32nd!

Wonderful Mrs. Spice is now 32!!!

Blowing out the candles.
We had the best night of fun and laughing. The clubhouse was beautiful and the fancy drinks were a hit! Mrs.Spice's mom put on the entire party. What a mom!


The dinner was delicious and the games were funny... some people cheated.


Josh made himself comfortable.
Kel and I close up.Josh and Scott showing some love. I wish I would have taken more picture but I saw Josh with a camera a lot. Maybe he got a picture of Adam the bartender or the special blog stalking friend Dana! The night was awesome, thank you Mrs. Spice for turning 32. You are very loved!

8 comments:

Mikele said...

I have so much to say. Oh, the pictures!!!

Kers said...

Happy Hula-ing for your 32nd Mrs. Spice :)

Ashasnana said...

Wow! Great pictures!

Kristi said...

There's too much....

Carrie said...

Wow ... Josh's shirt is a little scary! What was in those yummy drinks?

Candi said...

Happy Bday Mrs. Spice!!! I might be a little to embarrassed to look at Josh at church on Sunday after that pic:)

Rachel said...

Awesomely hilarious pics. Happy Birthday Mrs. Spice!!

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I love you guys like crazy...it was a the best Super Sweet 32 anyone could have!