Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pecos is the Best!

We just love our swimming lessons at Pecos (public pool). The kids have both really learned to swim and the teachers are all so nice. Scotty really loves Mr. Blake. (every kid does) He even prays for him before bed. Today Mr. Blake pulled me aside and told me he needed to talk to me about something. I got a little nervous but he just wanted me to know that Scotty passed level 1 but they were not going to move him up because he wanted to teach him for the rest of the summer. I love that and I told him that I was sure Scott wouldn't want move up without him anyway.
Amelia's teacher calls her Bob Queen.
She's learning the backstroke and having a great time.


Here are some swimmin' studs. Scotty, Miles, Daniel and Colin!



Sissy and Junie having a little picnic.

Hey, where'd this crazy come from? Looks like water aerobics to me. Is that Mrs. Spice in the background?
Oh wait no, she's skipped the last 2 days....

5 comments:

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

Um...I was home schooling Asha in our pool....with Dana...and a frosty beverage. We'll be back next week...I've missed you guys.

Mikele said...

What? You skipped the part where Junie cleared the whole pool.

ps- I am clearly burning calories.

Carrie said...

Water aerobics? I leave town and you guys sign up for all sorts of fun! Yeah Scotty ... congrats on passing LEVEL 1!

Candi said...

I can't believe what a good swimmer He is!

Rachel said...

Go Junie!!

I want to know if Mikele's posing or if that's an approved water aerobics move.