Saturday, July 26, 2008

July 24th

We arrived at the hospital at 1:00 and got ready for the c-section.
Can you tell he was excited?
Are we ready?! It started at 3:10pm
This was my view...


1st look at Mr. Wonderful.

Do you guys recogize that cute nurse? It's wonderful Elena our favorite NICU nurse. We called her the day before and asked if she could be there. It made us so happy to know she was taking care of our little boy. I can't tell you how peaceful I felt to know she was the one checking his guts... I mean body.


Cutting the cord.

Crying. Hearing them tell us he looked healthy was the best. THANK GOD!

1st time I got to really see him.
Now do you recognize Elena?


1st bottle. Scott is so much better at that than me.
Doesn't it look like he's saying NO more pictures?


1st bath.
Getting his hair washed.
Meeting Sissy for the first time.
Amelia was so excited.
Junie wasn't sure about the crying.


That's better. My 3 little sweethearts.
Nanny and Papa all the way from Iowa.
Papa and McCoy.

11 comments:

Dana said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing your expanded family with us. I haven't watched the video in the operating room because I'm a little freaked out. Someone else watch it for me and tell me if I should sit down first. I'm not good with hospital-stuff.

Anonymous said...

I love all of it. So glad he's finally here! He's wonderful, just like Mini and Junie. Love you guys.

Astraea said...

He's adorable! 3 really suit you guys!!! They all have the same mouth. :)

Kers said...

I'm crying cause I feel like I was there and I so want to be there even more and just hold that sweet body. What a precious gift! Still a great body even with no shark bite :)

feather said...

What a cutie pie! What a great addition to an already great family. We love you guys!

Stephanie said...

Congrats! He is sooo sweet. You are great parents and your family is is the cutest!!

Rachel said...

Beautiful! Thanks for all the videos, I loved them. He is so gorgeous. Congrats!!!

Jenny said...

Beautiful plump body!

Carrie said...

So fun to see all the pictures! Give him a squeeze!

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

I love the videos!!! What a perfect family!! Mr. Mac has some huge hands & feet...WOW!! I bet Mini & Junie are so proud of him!!

Candi said...

First of all you look amazing after a csection. And He is precious!!!!COngrats guys....God is good:)