Monday, November 24, 2008

birthday redue

We started the day at the play area at Woodfield Mall.
Mac at the mall.

Then over to Chucky-Cheese for some family fun.

Junie gave Chucky some love.

I love seeing Scotty eat pizza. Who would have thought!
Junie and Aunt Karoline.









Then games for 2 hours.
Cousin Lulu, Nanny and Aunt Karoline showing off her skeetball tickets.

Nanny and Baby Mac.

Oh yeah!!

We went back to the Marriott for swimming and fun. The pool was great and we were the only ones there. Sissy and Junie ended the night playing pirates in bed. (Nanny, Karoline and I snuck off to the Cheesecake Factory)
The next morning Uncle Lee joined us and we had a fun mall day followed by more swimming and hot tubing.
Nanny and the babies. People asked Karoline and I if they were twins.

Sunday morning Scott got to lead worship in our main sanctuary for our worship leader who was out of town for the holiday. He did the best job and it was amazing to think how for God has brought us. If you would have told me 3 months ago that Scott would be leading worship for thousands of people I would never have believed it. Simply amazing!



Thanks family for coming to celebrate.

10 comments:

Astraea said...

God is so good. We do miss you though.

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I loved when Scott led worship! WBC is blessed to have you all!

Kers said...

Loved seeing your church "live" and hearing Scott's voice. Praise God for that Juna eating pizza!

Maggie said...

Nanny, I love your glasses!

Robyn said...

What a fun birthday weekend for Junie! That picture of Mac is adorable. I'm so thankful for your family being nearby, and so thankful for your new church. Wow, lots to be thankful for this week!!! Love you guys.

Scott Murray said...

It was such an honor...the people in the worship dept. are amazing! Thanks Katie for posting...wait...I will just tell you thanks in like 15 minutes when I get home....!

We need a scraper for the windows...any suggestions?

Carrie said...

Love the video ... Scott ... GREAT JOB! I'll buy your cd!

Nanny ... you look fabulous! Those glasses are GREAT! Now if we could just keep you away from pleather ... you would be the hottest Nanny out there! (Great makeup too!)

MAC ... what a charmer!

PIZZA! YEAH for eating pizza! There are many of us who prayed a lot for pizza eating days 3 years ago ... and look at what God has done!!

Mikele said...

I comment late and everyone takes my thoughts.

I love Nanny's glasses and I almost teared up at seeing your church with Scott at the lead. It's amazing and I wish we all could go there.

Miss you more than ever.

Melanie Cain said...

Wow! Can't believe how much Mac looks like Junie when he was younger. Congratulations Scott! I have always known how great you are! I am glad others get to benefit from your gift. I wish we didn't have to share you though. Boy do I miss your singing and your talks!

Jenny said...

Late Happy Birthday Scotty! We've been thinking of your birthday all the way since Clarissa's! Happy Thanksgiving to your family!