Thursday, November 06, 2008

Fun Thursday

Happy Mac.
Thank you Colin and Alex for the awesome presents! What a sweet surprise! We love you guys.
What's that gold guys name again?




My dad surprised us today with a little visit. Amelia decided to go back to Iowa with him for the weekend. This will be the longest we have ever been apart in our lives. I already miss her and it's only been about 3 hours.


Scotty helps Mac with tummy time.


Do their faces look alike or what?


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Could they get any cuter? LOVE the LOOK in the last picture!

How fun that your dad popped by for a visit. Isn't that the best?

Jasmyn said...

Thanks for checking in...we miss you guys! I can't believe how big Mac has gotten and how incredibly gorgeous he is!! You guys make beautiful children! I love how much he looks like junie :)

Mikele said...

I'm glad someone put a correct nametag on Scotty...

feather said...

Tex Dinoco...but I will have to confer with Colin as to what he says.. Those boys are way too cute and what's your secret for getting all of them to look at the camera at the same time!!!

Kiki said...

Those two do look so much alike.

What a big girl Amelia is for wanting to go for the whole weekend! How fun! She'll have a blast and you'll survive, well probably.

Casey, Aaron, Colby & McKenzie said...

how special for Amelia to have her big girl alone time with Nana & Papa!! SWEET!!
Ok...holy twins!! I thought they looked similar but man they are twins born 2 1/2 yrs apart!!
I hope you are LOVING Chicago! We are so excited for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

I've heard from a little birdy that Amelia and Hank are having a great time.