Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Williams!

Lance, Robyn and the boys came for a visit and we loved it!
Luker is even more squishy and precious than the last time we saw him.

Owen seems 14! These kids played like crazy till the sun went down. Then he and Amelia stayed up till midnight talking about important stuff.

These two dudes were as happy as could be to be together.


Starbucks, duh!


French farmers market.

Large dog.

The kids at Adam (King's) Park.


Scott told him to pose.

My Macker.

Amazing peonies.

More posing.


Mr. Stander.

Twins?

Macker in the grass.



Luke giving Lance a piggyback ride.


The Williams.

The Murrays.


Really great weekend! When can you come back?

8 comments:

Robyn said...

Those late night teenagers weren't even one bit crabby the next day, that's how happy they were to play together. It was so much FUN! See you next month?

Carrie said...

I LOVE that you're all wearing long sleeves! WHAT FUN!

Kers said...

Looks like a great weekend. What's cool building in the Farmer's Mkt. pic?

Mrs. Spice (Holly) said...

I love both your families so much! It's so wonderful that God put you guys so close together! I am so happy for you!

And...all I could think about during the videos was how nice it must be...to touch, roll on, sit on, play on a sidewalk/park in June. What's that like again?

Kristi said...

:)

Mikele said...

I like the posing ones. You're all crazy.

Jasmyn said...

Gosh I wish Chicago was not such a long drive, or that plane tickets were free. Your posts make everyday seem like so much fun...I want to come see you all!

Dana said...

I love how many fun pics you all take. I seem to forget to take photos with friends, and then find my camera in the baby bag. Bummer. Thanks for sharing!