Thursday, December 10, 2009

Glory Kids Concert

This was Sissy's first year in choir and she loved it.
Front row ringing those bells.
We love her!!
For the past couple of weeks on the way home from choir I would ask Amelia what songs she's been working on for the concert. Each week she's answered the same way. "I don't think you'd know them, Mom."
Assuming she was just being cute and she was going to surprise us at the concert, I let go. Well the night of the concert I realized she was NOT kidding. Her songs were just about all in Latin and German?!?! What is the world? Scott and I kept listening for a good old rendition of Frosty the Snowman... no such luck. We're proud of her no matter what songs she sings. If you think you hear Santa on the video, don't be scared it's just Scott.


6 comments:

Blog Stalker said...

Do all PK's get the front row?

I love her polka dot dress.

Stephanie said...

Haha! I know, those songs were crazy! I was telling people about it, and they didn't believe me. :)

Mikele said...

Wowza. Miles thanked me today in Chinese, so perhaps this is where to put him

Robyn said...

Nothing says "festive" like classical Latin! Love that Sissysmacks.

Carrie said...

I grew up playing bells at church (I'm still in therapy due to the ruffled skirts they made us wear) ... at least A's dress is SUPER CUTE!

Kers said...

Make a firstborn aunt proud! I'd say she's ready for Concert Choir :) Your paragraph reminded me of what Dad said after everyone of my concerts "Good job Kers but sure wish you'd sing a "good" song" aka one he knew :)