Monday, August 09, 2010

Lake Geneva


We are in love with Lake Geneva. My parents were in northern Illinois for my dad's class reunion so my mom drove to meet us for a day at the beach. Here we are at our favorite ice cream shop.

Sooo grubby but so worth it!
Nanny can't swim but the kids don't know that.

June jumping.

Sand.

Nanny loved Lake Geneva so much that she invited us to meet her there the following week to spend the night at a hotel!! The kids and I had so much fun with Aunt Cool-Wine (that's how Mac says Karoline) and Cousin Lulu.

LULU


Macker used arm floaties for the first time and he swam by himself. It was awesome!


Pregnant Auntie was not feeling too well.
A walk to the lake.
A nice park.
Good morning!! We all stayed in the same room and it was super fun.
The lake was perfect. It was sunny and warm and not crowded at all.

Back to the hotel pool to finish up our vacation! Thanks for all the fun mom!

4 comments:

Mikele said...

Can I be Auntie Awesome Beer? I love that you guys all stayed in the same room. Poor Cool Wine probably had to get up at 5:30 with you guys. Goggle pictures are my new fav.

Robyn said...

I love the last pic of Mac and Lulu! So fun, glad you guys could all get away together! :)

feather said...

Looks like fun! Now you guys know how Angelina and Brad feel everynight... well almost. I'm glad that Junie is still wearing his striped swimtrucks! Please frame the picture of LuLu and Macker, too cute.

Dana said...

Yes, I also love, love the pic of Mac & LuLu.